London - 19 May 2013

On 19 May 2013, I boarded the Eurostar from Paris Gare du Nord to London St Pancras station at 9.13am. I arrived at my hotel sitauted near Paddington Station around 11am, just in time to make my way to the Four Season Chinese Restuarant at Baysview for lunch. This restuarant is famous for its roast duck.

 
Roast Duck with rice
 
 
While on my way to National Gallery and Trafalgar Square, I walked past the Oxforrd Street and Regent Street to check out the shops. Great shoppings but with limited luggage space, I have to refrain myself from entering every shops.

Amazingly, the sky was clear and very sunny in the afternoon. In fact, this was the only day with clear blue sky during my entire stay in London. 


National Gallery
  

Trafalgar Square




The Big Ben



London Eye




Parliament House, taken from London Eye

 

 London Sky Line, taken from London Eye
 
 
 
 
Views of Thames River, taken from London Eye


 
Seafood Spaghetti for dinner 
 

 




















 

No comments:

Post a Comment