Turkey - 30 May 2013 @ Kayakoy

I couldn't contend my excitement this morning as we would be going for a mini hike from Kayakoy to Oludeniz of approximately 6km and this forms part of the easiest route of the Lycian Way. The Lycian Way is a 509-km hiking trail in Southwestern of Turkey and this is the hike that I always wanted to do when visiting Turkey but somehow I ended up doing the sightseeings tour instead. This is definetly in my to-do list for my next trip
 

Mediterranean Coast


Mediterranean Coast


In the late afternoon, we went for more sightseeings around the town of Fethiye and the Lycian tomb.  



Fethiye

 
Fethiye
 
 
Tomb of Amyntas
 

Tomb of Amyntas
 
 
Tomb of Amyntas
 

Fethiye



Fethiye


We were given some free time to walk around the town of Fethiye before heading to the Fish Market for dinner. 



Sea Bream
 



Prawn in Garlic Sauce

 

No comments:

Post a Comment